If you are an published author, you can join the Goodreads group.
Direct all your emails to Sarah at thedestinyofone(at)Juno(dot)com
If you are letting me know about an author that I should include on the list, please include the authors website if possible All the authors listed on our site currently are homeschool students and graduates. I hope to expand in the future but right now, that is all we accept.
Here are the rules:
- You must be a homeschool student or graduate (at this time I do not accept homeschool parents but I hope to expand in the future) and have a book available or coming out within the next year
- You should agree with the statement of faith and standards (if you have questions, e-mail me)
- You have to be willing to answer 5 to 10 questions (I will try not to make them to hard *wink*)
- I post the interviews in the order I get them. The sooner you get your answers back to me, the sooner you will be on the blog. This isn't so much a rule as an FYI
First of all, I love reading books!! Second, I love helping promoting Homeschool Authors. Third, my faith in Christ is the center of my life and it effects what I think of books. You have been warned.
The following guidelines are so that neither of us come away from the review disappointed. I can't guarantee a five-star rating, but if you book meets my guidelines, I will probably like it.
- I don't review horror or paranormal books. That would be a sure way to disappoint us both ;)
- (I'm sure that this will be easy for most of you) The book cannot have any language, immoral guy/girl relationships (such as, living together before marriage, descriptions of physically intimacy, etc.) or make fun of Christianity.
- I don't like many fantasy books. Unless it is a very mild fantasy with no magic, you might want to get someone else to review it.
- If you do want me to review a fantasy book, there can not be any good witches or wizards, and the magic must be very limited. The less magic the better.
- I prefer paper, hardback or kindle books. I don't like read on my computer screen, but I am flexible. So what format is best for you?
- In your e-mail, tell me about yourself. I love to get to know authors.